Transfers, withdrawals and refunds

Sometimes you may wish to transfer to another programme or withdraw. To make sure everything is processed correctly there are forms that need to be filled in. An administration fee may be charged for these changes.


To transfer to another programme you need the approval from the Head of Department for the programme you are studying in. 

Once you have got your transfer approved you will need to get the Programme Transfer Form from your programme area and provide the completed form to Information and Enrolment staff. 


You can withdraw from a programme. To do this you need to request a form from your programme area. If you are receiving a student loan or allowance you also need to contact StudyLink and let them know your change in plans.


Whether you are eligible for a refund and how much you will receive depends on factors such as the reason for your refund request and the timing of your refund application.


Close drawer

a page loading spinner