This course aims for learners to develop spreadsheet skills using Excel from an intermediate level towards advanced.
Learner should have a good knowledge of basic Excel use including tables, templates, graphs, linking, formulae and basic use of IF functions.
Check out our Beginner Excel-ling short course.
Indicative course content
- Assess knowledge and ability of formulae creation as a group
- Introduce progressively complex formulae iterations:
- Simple formulae
- Nested formulae
- Multi-sheet formulae
- Linked workbooks
- Linked external documents
- Use various statistical, logical, financial functions
- Produce detailed and complex analytical tables and graphs to create and edit pivot tables
- Record, edit and run macros in complex scenarios
- Basic relationship with database management including csv file importing and management
- Manipulation of data for mail merging
- Create and use templates
- Use Trace Precedents and Trace Dependents