Recognising previous study or work experience

Recognising previous study or work experience

You can receive recognition for the study you have already done or the work experience you have so you can take the appropriate courses or start at the level right for you.

If you think your experience or previous study is directly relevant to the qualification you want to take with us, you can apply to have your prior learning or experienced recognised.

You need to complete an application for this and there are fees involved in assessing your application. 

This is called Recognition of Academic Credit (RAC) and can include recognition of your previous experience in work or elsewhere that is directly applicable to the qualification you are interested in.

Close drawer

a page loading spinner