Half a crown pumpkin
250 grams halloumi cheese
1 tablespoon sumac
Approx. 1/2 teaspoon salt
100 grams fresh rocket
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 fresh dates chopped into quarters (can be exchanged for dried)
Pomegranate molasses to drizzle and dress.
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Skin and roughly chop pumpkin.
3. In a bowl toss pumpkin through olive oil, salt and sumac. Coat well.
4. Tip out into a roasting dish and cook for approximately 20 minutes until the pumpkin is cooked through but still firm enough to hold its shape.
5. Leave aside to cool.
6. Slice halloumi and grill on the BBQ or in a frying pan until coloured, ensuring you do both sides.
7. Remove from the heat and chop up roughly into smaller pieces. Leave to cool.
8. Combine all other ingredients and add to the pumpkin to serve.
9. Season to taste.