Welcome back to Alert Level 1!
Following the Government announcement yesterday that apart from Auckland, New Zealand has now moved to Alert Level 1. Auckland will remain at Alert Level 2 for the next two weeks.
For NMIT, the change to Alert Level 1 means:
- We encourage everyone to continue contact tracing using the New Zealand Covid Tracer app(external link) on all NMIT campuses and throughout the country. All other methods of contact tracing are no longer required.
- Please continue to maintain good hygiene practices including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow. Sanitisers will continue to be available on campus should they be required.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory, however use of masks on planes and public transport are encouraged.
- All other NMIT requirements and restrictions in relation to COVID-19 have now been removed.
Please visit COVID19.govt(external link) for a further overview of Level 1 requirements.