Who it’s for
This NZQA-approved Level 4 credential is for people with responsibility for, or roles related to, health and safety at work. It is not aimed at health and safety professionals.
- Senior managers, owners, directors, trustees, and others who hold governance and leadership responsibilities in small or medium-sized organisations
- Line managers and health and safety representatives (HSRs) in any-sized organisation.
Content highlights include
- An introduction to present-day health and safety principles and good practice in Aotearoa, New Zealand
- The parts of effective risk management and the hierarchy of controls
- The health model Te Whare Tapa Whā and its application to support healthy work
- An introduction to using SafePlus to guide health and safety improvements at work
- The range of health and safety professions in Aotearoa, New Zealand, their roles and functions