What is an investment plan?
An Investment Plan describes:
- how a tertiary education organisation (TEO) will achieve government priorities set out in the Tertiary Education Strategy(external link)
- a TEO’s mission and role in the tertiary sector
- all the tertiary education programmes and activities run or undertaken by a TEO
- the outcomes proposed by a TEO, including performance indicators.
NMIT is the Top of the South’s largest education and training provider. We are intent on further developing a distinctive role in the tertiary education system through:
- The provision of specialisms in areas such as aquaculture, maritime/marine, viticulture & wine and aviation/aviation engineering that have been developed in consultation with employers, provide career led pathways and bridge the skills gap across our region
- Our transition to a learner centred delivery model that emphasises collaborative project based and work based learning
- Our approach to strategic partnerships to meet the needs of our stakeholders at all levels.
NMIT Investment Plan 2015 - 2016 [PDF, 1.4 MB]