NMIT’s Marlborough campus is situated in the region’s commercial hub of Blenheim. Specialising in viticulture and aviation, NMIT Marlborough offers almost 20 full time programmes as well as part time and short course options. The attractive campus boasts an on-site vineyard, a library, the training hair salon “Hair Savvy”, the beauty salon "Enhance" and a student café.
The Marlborough campus is also within easy reach by car of many of the sights for which the region is famous.
The smaller of the two campuses, it is a social but relaxed environment that features:
- Library (external link) (Marlborough students can also access the resources and services available at the Library Learning Centre on Nelson campus)
- Learning support (external link)
- Student centre and support services
- Computer suites
- Recreational facilities and social events
- Marlborough Wine Research Centre of Excellence
- Free parking
View the Marlborough Campus map here.
In addition, our schools have up-to-date facilities and equipment making your transition from study to career a natural step. See our Programmes and Courses pages for further information.
Our aircraft maintenance engineering students train at RNZAF Base Woodbourne (external link) where they receive hands-on training with real aircraft and can take advantage of the excellent facilities on base, including accommodation.